Through our comprehensive platform of specialty and medicinal chemistry services, we provide end-to-end solutions to global pharma and biotech customers for supporting the identification and optimization of lead compounds, to accelerate the selection of preclinical candidates.
Capabilities and Capacity
20+ years’ experience
7 research sites worldwide
1300+ global clients
- 20 of global top 20 pharmaceutical companies
- 516 clients have FTE collaboration
- 27 clients with 50+ FTE team including:13 clients with 100+ FTE teams
- 458 clients with >5 years’ collaboration including: 75 clients with >10 years’ collaboration
- FFS collaboration covers 1,200+ customers from mg to kg scale synthesis
- 11,000+ Regular FFS Projects per year, > 95% on time delivery rate
- 1,200+ DPC (Discovery Process Chemistry) projects per year
- FFS is well recognized by customers with high Net Promotion Score (NPS) over 85
Fluorescent Bio-probe and Labeling
Discovery Process Chemistry
Computer-aided Drug Design
Late Stage Functionalization
Reaction Condition Screening
Analysis & Purification
Catalog & Reagent
FTE Chemistry Services
Delivering synthetic and medicinal chemistry solutions to global pharma and biotech customers for creating, identifying, and supporting preclinical candidates, from discovery to development, with our FTE Chemistry Services.
We have over 4,500 synthetic and medicinal chemists and over 430 managers with over 19 years of experience serving global pharma and biotech customers. We have a strong synthetic and medicinal chemistry platform including technology platform, specialty chemistry and integrated discovery.