Affinity Selection Mass Spectrometry
Our dedicated ASMS (Affinity Selection Mass Spectrometry) screening team offers clients this unique platform for the identification of small molecules capable of binding to the active sites of target proteins. These active small molecules will be the perfect starting point for your drug discovery programs. Our high quality service supports both established and newly emerging targets and is backed by access to small molecule libraries, automated operational systems, sensitive high resolution mass spectrometry devices and efficient data processing software.
ASMS workflow at WuXi AppTec
Hit identification within 6 weeks
Capability and Advantages
Our experts’ experience in ASMS screening: served 28 clients, screened 24 targets (size from 12KDa – 400KDa), and screened over 3 million compounds.
Unique Libraries and Target Proteins
Our collection is greater than 535,000 compounds available for hit expansion.
- WuXi AppTec designed library (available for sale)
- Biotech derived (exclusive)
- Commercial vendors
- Purified natural products or extracts
- Library of pharmacologically active compounds
- LOPAC, Prestwick
- Majority semi-exclusive, non-commercially available.
- Selected and curated by experienced medicinal chemists.
- Quality controlled by MS (1% of the collection, randomly picked)
- Arrayed in 384 & 1536-well plates ready for HTS.
- Solution stocks available in Shanghai.