WuXi Biology offers a broad spectrum of in vitro assays and disease models related to inflammation and autoimmune diseases to help our clients evaluate the efficacy of their compounds or biologics. These well established and validated assays and models also allow a smooth transition and continuity between studies when testing in more than one therapeutic area. In addition, we are committed to develop novel models with innovative technologies to help our clients to fulfill their tasks of discovering novel therapies for inflammatory and autoimmune diseases.
In vitro Cell-based Phenotypic Assays
We offer various phenotypic and functional cell-based assays in assay development and compound screening.
The assays are performed with the following primary cells and cell lines using a variety of technologies including ELISA, MSD multiplex, flow cytometry, transwell migration, real-time qPCR and Western-blot.
- B cells
- T cells
We offer inflammation animal models associated with neurological diseases, respiratory diseases, arthritis, skin diseases, gastrointestinal diseases and topical inflammation.
Neurological inflammation | Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyolitis (EAE)
- Myelin Basic Protein (MBP) induced EAE in Lewis rats – acute model
- Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein (MOG35-55) induced EAE in C57BL/6 mice – chronic model;
- Proteolipid Protein (PLP139-151) induced EAE in SJL/J mice – relapse-remitting model;
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Animal model of Crohn’s Disease (CD)
- Animal model of Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
- Delayed type hypersensitivity (DTH)
- DNFB and oxazolone-induced DTH models in BALB/c and C57BL/6 mice
- Psoriasis-Imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like skin inflammation
- IL-23 induced psoriasis in mice
Respiratory inflammation animal models:
- Acute Lung Inflammation
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Lung Fibrosis