Immune profiling and biomarker platforms to support pre-clinical research
WuXi Biology provides discovery and clinical biomarker services for immuno-oncology research. our technology platform includes a CAP-certified pathology lab, a flow cytometry and molecular biology lab, GCP compliance. Our Team is composed of well-trained immunologists, board-certified pathologists, biomarker experts and qualified technicians.
- >20 channel flow cytometry analysis,
- Cover >60 cell marker/biomarker,
- Baseline TIL (tumor-infiltrating leukocytes) data from >30 models,
- Service covered TIL analysis,
- Checkpoint/co-stimulatory marker analysis,
- in vitro/in vivo phospho-flow,
- Function analysis of immune cells,
- High dimensional data mining
- FFPE preparation/IHC/IF to support pre-clinical pathology diagnosis for drug safety evaluation, efficacy evaluation, etc.
- Multiplex IF focusing on immune microenvironment analysis, including
- immune cell infiltration analysis,
- spatial-proximity analysis,
- secretory protein source determination,
- complex tissue structure determination,
- evaluation of gene expression regulation
- Provide biomarker testing in clinical studies, including
- H&E and histology analysis,
- FFPE sample process and slide cutting,
- IHC/ICC,IF, EHC, TCT, FISH, DISH, RNAscope, multiplex-IF, etc.
Case study: Optimization of human tumor dissociation process to eliminate hTIM-3 and hLAG-3 degradations
NanoString-based gene expression profiling
- Gene expression profiling with up to 800 genes in one panel,
- Enabling GEP in difficult samples like FFPE,
- Panel covering hot genes/pathways/function in immunology/oncology.
Single-cell RNA sequencing platform and bioinformatics services
One-stop service covering sample processing, library preparation, sequencing and bioinformatics analysis. Enabling cell type identification and phenotyping, differential gene expression analysis, functional enrichment and cell-cell interaction.
- Quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) to support efficacy and safety evaluation (e.g. target gene copy number variation in CAR-T cells, and replication competent lentivirus (RCL) level in CAR-T cell).
- cMET exon14 skipping and EGFR mutation testing.