Comprehensive Platform and Services
Our Oncology & Immunology teams can support all of your research needs, ranging from target discovery to in vitro/in vivo pharmacology, translational research, and clinical biomarker testing to accelerate projects focused on cancer, autoimmune diseases, and rare genetic diseases (RGD).
We have established a disease model library comprised of over 2,000 animal models representing cancer, autoimmune diseases, and rare genetic diseases:
- Tumor model libraries of human cancer cell line-derived xenograft (CDX) models, patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models, drug-resistant models and metastasis models.
- Immuno-oncology libraries of murine syngeneic tumor models, humanized mice by adoptive and KO/KI approaches
- Sub-libraries of autoimmune and inflammation models
- Collection of RGD models via genetic engineering
We have a world-class platform for CRISPR/Cas9 mediated in vitro and in vivo screens for target identification and validation, and we have also established a comprehensive Immuno-Oncology translational platform:
- Biomarker discovery platform with state of art technology including flow cytometry, NanoString, scRNAseq, RNAscope and multiplex IF;
- CAP certified lab for clinical pathology and flow cytometry with over 200 clinical validated biomarkers to support clinical drug development.
- Large animal (NHP, canine, swine) based translational research platform with state-of-art facility, comprehensive biomarker research and human correlation capability
One-stop RGD service from disease model creation to pre-clinical testing.
Rich experience in IND-enabling pharmacology studies for both FDA and NMPA filings, as either stand-alone or as integrated drug discovery programs.
Capabilities at a Glance
- CRISPR/Cas9 library in vitro + in vivo screen and target validation
- 282 mouse CDX and 20 rat CDX
- 33 Orthotopic and 25 Metastasis
- 1,400 PDX + 77 PDC +20 PDO
- 89 Drug resistant models
- 87 Syngeneic models
- 71 Humanized models
- 41 Auto-immune models
- 100 GEAM
- AAV packaging
- 30 Immune assays
- 100+ Discovery biomarkers
- 200+ Clinical biomarkers
- Spatial transcriptomics analysis
- Tumor bone metastasis model
- Integrated in vitro/in vivo OVA system for cancer vaccine discovery
Resources at a Glance
- 700+ scientists with operations at multiple locations
- AAALAC credited SPF animal facility with over 30,000 IVC-cages
- BSL2 in vitro labs
- ABSL2 vivarium
- CAP certified clinical pathology and FACS lab